- Michal Konečný, Florian Steinberg, Holger Thies: Computable Analysis for Verified Exact Real Computation. Proc. of the 40th IARCS Annual Conference on Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science (FSTTCS 2020), December 14-18, 2020. (2020), to appear.
- Michal Konečný, Florian Steinberg, Holger Thies: Continuous and Monotone Machines. Proc. of the 45rd International Symposium on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (MFCS 2020), August 24-28, 2020. (2020), pp. 56:1-56:16.
- Florian Steinberg, Laurent Thery, Holger Thies: Quantitative Continuity and Computable Analysis in Coq. Proc. of the 10th International Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP 2019), September 9-12, 2019, Portland, OR, USA (2019), pp. 28:1-28:21.
- Akitoshi Kawamura, Florian Steinberg, Holger Thies: Second-order linear-time computability with applications to computable analysis. Proc. of the 15th Annual Conference on Theory and Applications of Models of Computation (TAMC 2019), April 13-16, 2019, Kitakyushu, Japan (2019), Chapter 21.
- Akitoshi Kawamura, Holger Thies, Martin Ziegler: Average-case polynomial-time computability of Hamiltonian dynamics. Proc. of the 43rd International Symposium on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (MFCS 2018), August 27-31, 2018, Liverpool, UK. (2018), pp. 30:1-30:17.
- Akitoshi Kawamura, Florian Steinberg, Holger Thies: Parameterized Complexity for Uniform Operators on Multidimensional Analytic Functions and ODE Solving. Proc. of the 25th International Workshop on Logic, Language, Information, and Computation (WoLLIC 2018), July 24-27, 2018, Bogota, Colombia (2018), pp. 223-236.
- Michal Konečný, Florian Steinberg, Holger Thies: Continuous and monotone machines.
- Florian Steinberg, Laurent Thery, Holger Thies: Computable analysis and notions of continuity in Coq.
- Holger Thies: Uniform computational complexity of ordinary differential equations with applications to dynamical systems and exact real arithmetic. PhD thesis, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, University of Tokyo (2018)
- Holger Thies: Case Studies in Exact Real Arithmetic -- Implementations and empirical Evaluation. Master thesis, Department of Mathematics, Darmstadt University of Technology (2015)
- Holger Thies: Complexity Theory and Practice of Integrating Lipschitz-continuous functions in Exact Real Arithmetic (in German). Bachelor thesis, Department of Mathematics, Darmstadt University of Technology (2011)
Computability, Continuity, Constructivity - from Logic to Algorithms 2019
Talk: Analytic ordinary differential equations - from computational complexity to efficient and verified algorithms (Invited talk)
Sixteenth International Conference on Computability and Complexity in Analysis
Talk: Formal proofs about metric spaces and continuity in Coq
- Programme Committee member for Continuity, Computability, Constructivity (CCC 2020)
- Programme Committee member for Computability and Complexity in Analysis (CCA 2020)
- External Reviewer for the French National Research Agency (ANR), France
- Reviewer for Computability
- Subreviewer for COCOA 2019
Analytic Functions and Ordinary Differential Equations in iRRAM
An extension of the iRRAM C++ framework by general data-types for analytic functions and for solving initial value problems for ordinary differential equations with analytic right-hand side